Skip to main content

Scared. Feared. Worried. Confused.

All the adjectives mentioned above could not describe my feelings now...
I really don't know how should I face it...

For your information,
the interview list for PPISMP programme will be announced at 5th of May 2014, 4 p.m.
Today is 2/5/2014, this means there is three days more that I have to wait.

Oh my gosh! I'm so worried to that!
This is because I'm really not confident to my Teacher Certification Test (UKCG)
especially Physical Fitness Test (UKF)....
I have to admit that I did not scored it well in both parts..
But since it was past, I have to let it be...

Hopefully I can be shortlisted in the interview list,
I really want to be a dedicated teacher!! Seriously...

In this period, I have to continue my studies @ Form 6 first....
It will be a hard work to me again,
coz I have to waste time for changing my major to Art Stream...
I really dislike science subjects....
SPM was my bad dream :(


Hopefully all the gods will give a hand and let me enter the Institute of Teacher Education..
Don't worry, be happy!!
Hey Kelvin, cheer up!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPG PISMP Interview? 什么来的?

--------------------Foreword-------------------- 真心觉得 Interview 比 UKCG 重要很多 所以我也语重心长地写了很多 希望各位获益良多 不会嫌我废话多多 耐心的看完吧~~~

你,适合当老师吗?【2018 PISMP 教师先修课程报名简介】

今天都已经是3月24号了 今年申请的截止日期是3月28号 希望我还来得及荼毒你们这些小(屁?)孩们的思想 毕竟是00后 离我好远好远了 哈哈哈 一直在犹豫着要不要继续写博文 最近太忙于课业还有毕业论文计划书 所以一直在犹豫着 不过一直有股声音鼓励我支持我 加上每次有juniors进来 都会跟我说 “学长,我之前是读你的blog才成功进来的欸,谢谢你” 好啦 时隔两年我又来了 不过跟以往不同的是 这篇文章 不会100%正面 所以请大家慎入咯 如果你觉得你心脏够强壮 可以接受的话 那么我们就开始吧! Disclaimer: 以下评论皆为个人意见,非代表任何立场。

MPU3062 制服团体露营 注意事项

我终于从4天3夜的制服团体露营会回来啦 其实已经回来了非常久 可是我就是懒惰update 就在这里和大家分享吧