Skip to main content

Aww God it's break again!

It's time for Mid semester break.
Frankly speaking, I really had a hard time in this few months.
Regardless studies or other official matters as well as relationships,
all of them did not go well actually. 
Thank God, I have overcome most of them at this time moment.
I do appreciate the effort from my pillars of support that you guys never abandon me.
Instead, you do accept to my laughter as well as my tears.
I didn't purposely emotionally down but it's really my fault that I did exaggerate mistakes from my friends who I really care about. 
This is the mistake that I have to reflect thoroughly.

As the time goes too fast and my work goes too slow,
I don't really update my blog post often.
There're memories that worth to be written 
and there're injuries that are not really to be remembered. 
As long as my love ones are doing fine and good,
then I am good, regardless whether I am beside them.
Something needs to be let go, then you're free.
"Free, free, body and soul free."
The quote from "The Story of An Hour" which I would never forget,
simply because that's one of my life goals.

I don't really remember the times I felt unhappy, sad, and desperate.
Instead, I remember that I have solved the conflicts with some of my friends.
Thank to Malam Mesra Jabatan Bahasa 2016, 
I do believe that I have grown up at least a little throughout this event.
Have faith to my friends, our friendship would last long.
"Friendship forever",
This phrase is just too fake .... at least until I get graduated okay.
Love you lots, sincerely.

Anyway, rest well in this mid-semester break
because I will get tortured during School Based Experience Phase 2 in this coming Monday.
May God bless me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPG PISMP Interview? 什么来的?

--------------------Foreword-------------------- 真心觉得 Interview 比 UKCG 重要很多 所以我也语重心长地写了很多 希望各位获益良多 不会嫌我废话多多 耐心的看完吧~~~

你,适合当老师吗?【2018 PISMP 教师先修课程报名简介】

今天都已经是3月24号了 今年申请的截止日期是3月28号 希望我还来得及荼毒你们这些小(屁?)孩们的思想 毕竟是00后 离我好远好远了 哈哈哈 一直在犹豫着要不要继续写博文 最近太忙于课业还有毕业论文计划书 所以一直在犹豫着 不过一直有股声音鼓励我支持我 加上每次有juniors进来 都会跟我说 “学长,我之前是读你的blog才成功进来的欸,谢谢你” 好啦 时隔两年我又来了 不过跟以往不同的是 这篇文章 不会100%正面 所以请大家慎入咯 如果你觉得你心脏够强壮 可以接受的话 那么我们就开始吧! Disclaimer: 以下评论皆为个人意见,非代表任何立场。

该来的,还是来了。

终于考完试回来了 怎么感觉好像是去打仗战败归来的感觉 哈哈 我是第二个时段考试的 原本没打算那么早去等 可是还没11点伶颖人已经到那里了 我就心想反正有人陪不是一起去等咯 纸上写提早半小时到就好 哪里懂我11点不到半到的时候就一大堆人在外面报到了!! 真的那么怕考没有咩?嘿嘿 往报到处一看 真的没有什么认识的人 还好有朋友一起去考 好像很多人考试都有爸爸妈妈陪 心里突然来了一股寂寞 咻................ 我还以为女生会比男生多 其实并不然 男生和女生其实差不多一样欸!竞争很大哦... 报到处检查名字 看桌位 我竟然是第一个! 001 就写在那里了 整个傻眼 就随便签个名去坐在我的位置了 做前面真的很寂寞啊 P/S: 在报到处的老师真的很不友善..@@ 因为其实我们考新格式的INSAK 变成我之前的准备基本上可以说白费 笔试的时候 题目虽然很容易 可是我个人面对2个问题: 1. 马来文字看不懂 2. 感觉两个选择都可以被接受 既然我没什么时间想 就跟着感觉涂了! Bahagian A 比较模拟两可 有难度 Bahagian B 感觉比较像心理测验 有四个选择 A. Tidak Benar Sama Sekali (我不懂什么意思) B. Tidak Benar C. Benar D. Sangat Benar 然后他就问你那种很pahlia的问题 例如:你喜欢一个人吗?你看过鬼吗?你要自杀吗?你要离家出走吗?之类的 60题只有3题我写benar罢了 1. Saya berasa gembira sepanjang masa. (C. Benar) 我不敢写D 因为一直快乐的话很像神经病哈哈 2. Saya ingin menang berbanding dengan kalah dalam setiap pertandingan. (D. Sangat Benar) 拜托谁想输啊?!哈哈 Bahagian A也有问到两题跟这个一样的 3. Saya akan membuat semua perkara dengan sempurna supaya tidak dipandang rendah. (D. Sgt Benar) 这个我真的是感同身受 想起我的...